Why Join the Legion
The Legion is Canada’s foremost Veteran support and community service organization. Join our legion and help us improve the lives of those who served. Support our communities, and remember the Fallen. Members have many benefits
- A Legion Card and official Legion Pin.
- A paid subscription to the award winning Legion Magazine.
- A bi-weekly newsletter keeping you abreast of events.
- Access to zone crib, euchre and darts leagues and golf tourneaments.
- Access to a great list of discounted products and service through the Legion’s Member Benefits Package
Ways to Join
There are two ways you can join:
- Online at the dominion website. Use your credit card to join the Dominion branch. Then fill in the transfer papers below and bring them into the Legion. Or use the contact form on Contact Us to email it.
- Or apply directly. Download the adobe acrobat form. Print it off and drop it off at the bar. You can also mail it as an attachment to the contact form on Contact Us
Did you know?
Membership to the Malahat Legion is $55 annually and you don’t have to be a Veteran to join. Any Canadian citizen or citizen of an Allied nation who is 18 years of age or older is welcome to become a member of the Legion!
Types Of Memberships
There are Four Types of Memberships
- Ordinary – Includes still serving and retired military, reservists, RCMP, police officers, Canadian Coast Guard, and others listed in the General By-Laws.
- Associate – Includes parents, spouses, widows, widowers, children, grandchildren, siblings, nieces as well as nephews of a person who is or was eligible for Ordinary membership.
- Affiliate Voting – Includes Canadian citizens or Commonwealth subjects from an Allied nation who support The Royal Canadian Legion’s aims and objectives and are not eligible for ordinary or associate membership.
- Affiliate (Non Voting) – Includes non-Canadian citizens or non-Commonwealth subjects from an Allied nation who support The Royal Canadian Legion’s aims and objectives.